Watchprint - 23rd year
In 2001 we created Watchprint.com, the first online bookshop dedicated to watchmaking and jewelery. The following year we began organising the Baselworld and SIHH event-based bookshops. And since watchmaking is firmly export-oriented, we also travel to meet aficionados at specialised shows in New York, Paris, London and Hong Kong.
This ongoing closeness with passionate watchmaking enthusiasts has enabled us to understand their needs and wishes, as well as leading us to broaden our scope of activity from the role of bookseller to publisher. Through parnterships with watch collectors and publishing professionals, the books we publish are now distributed in bookstores across more than one hundreds countries. But only on our website you will find all our publications as well as dozens of others related to watchmaking and jewelery.
Mechanical watchmaking needs stories to delight connoisseurs and Watchprint serves to pass them on.
Watchprint: our bookshops
- Watches & Wonders, Geneva
- Other event-based bookshops (Bruxelles, Geneva, Hong Kong, Londres, Luxembourg, Paris, New York, Zurich)
- Musée de l'Horlogerie du Locle, Château des Monts
- La maison de l'Horlogerie, Geneva
- Watchprint, La Croix-sur-Lutry
- Watches of Switzerland, New-York
Collaboration with online bookstores and magazines:
- Montres Magazine, Europa Star, Revolution
- Worldtempus, JSH® Magazine
Watchprint: watch book publisher
- A network of journalists, writers and translators
- Layout design
- 20 years of experience
- Impeccable production quality
- Physical presence at the major watch industry events
- Online sales via watchprint.com and several partner websites
- An international network of distributors and bookstores
- An international clientele of collectors in more than 100 countries